THE BRENTWOOD ROTARY GOLF CLASSIC
MONDAY, JUNE 24, 2019
BRENTWOOD COUNTRY CLUB
1:00 SHOTGUN START
AWARDS DINNER IMMEDIATELY AFTER PLAY
100% of Tournament net proceeds will benefit the Boys and Girls Clubs of Middle Tennessee, Our Thrift Store, Davis House Child Advocacy Center and other Rotary partners.
- Presenting Sponsor - $10,000: (SOLD) LBMC: Includes two teams and two Hole signs. Sponsor name prominently on Sponsor Board, all tournament information, media, forms, signs, etc. Includes special player gifts in addition to tournament gifts.
- Platinum Sponsor - $3000: (SOLD) VANDERBILT HEALTH includes two teams, hole sign and sponsor name on all tournament forms, sponsor board, special recognition at the tournament, etc.
- Prize Sponsor - $2000: (SOLD) RJ YOUNG COMPANY: includes one team, hole sign, name recognition on sponsor board and participation in Awards Ceremony at the tournament.
- Scoreboard Sponsor - $2000: Name/logo prominently atop large electronic scoreboard in prime location on course, Board will be used for background of all team pictures so full exposure in every picture sent to all 120 players, future social media exposure as pictures are shared. Can also put Sponsor messages on Board when not in use for pictures.
- Lunch Sponsor - $1500: (SOLD) 906 STUDIO ARCHITECTS includes one team, name recognition on sponsor board, signage in lunch area, and special recognition at the tournament.
- Cart Sponsor (2) - $1500: (SOLD) KAPLAN VENTURE, MARTIN & ZERFOSS INSURANCE includes one team, sponsor name prominently on all golf carts and beverage carts, name recognition on sponsor board.
- Scorecard Sponsor (1) - $1500: (SOLD) MONTECITO MEDICAL REAL ESTATE includes one team, sponsor name prominently on every scorcard, name recognition on sponsor board.
- Patriot Sponsor - $1000: (SOLD) UNCLE BARBER SHOP Sponsors teams for the Fire Department and the Police Department. Signage at course, name recognition on Sponsor Board and at Awards Dinner.
- Tee Marker Sponsor - $1000: (SOLD) FIRSTBANK Sponsors name will be on 2 tee markers on every hole. The marker is a 2 sided tent shaped sign which is approximately 12” X 6”. There will only be one Tee Marker Sponsor for the tournament. Recognition on the main Sponsor Board and in any tournament printed information.
- Range Sponsor - $1000: (SOLD) SYNOVUS BANK Sponsor will have 3 larger signs on the driving range with name, logo, etc. Signs will be visible to all players on the range prior to the tournament and then visible to all players during the tournament as they go from the 18th green to the 1st tee. Also visible to all groups when they complete play as they return to the clubhouse via the 1st hole cart path or 18th hole path. Recognition on the main Sponsor Board and in any tournament printed information.
- Trackman Sponsor - $1000: (RESERVED) On hole #3, Trackman will be set up with Sponsor identified with large sign. Trackman is a digital platform that films and analyzes a player’s swing. Every player will be filmed with the images and information sent to his/her e-mail which will feature Sponsor’s recognition/message on every e-mail.
- Four Way Test Sponsor - $1000: (SOLD) includes one team and sponsor recognition on sponsor board.
- Cannon Sponsor - $750: Sponsor will be with the “Golf Cannon” on hole #10 directly beside the club house. The Golf Cannon allows each member of the team to “shoot” their golf ball to the green 300 yards away. The Sponsor may set up a tent behind the t-box to greet each player with handouts, etc. It’s an exciting environment throughout the day.
- Cart Path Sponsor A (2) - $1000: (SOLD) HG HILLS, FIRST NATIONAL BANK get 5 large cart path signs with Sponsor Name / Logo in primo locations.
- Cart Path Sponsor B (3) - $500: (SOLD) NAI NASHVILLE, JAROD TANKSLEY, UNCLE BARBER SHOP get 2 large cart path signs with Sponsor Name / Logo in primo locations.
- Closest To The Hole Sponsor (2) - $600: Sponsor will have a sign on the green of a par-3 hole with name, logo, etc. identifying them as the Sponsor. There will only be one Sponsor for each par 3 hole, no other signs on the green.
- Straightest Drive Sponsor - $500: (SOLD) MARTIN & ZERFOSS Sponsor will have a larger sign in the fairway of Hole #9 with name, logo, etc. identifying them as the Straightest Drive Sponsor.
- Longest Putt Sponsor - $500: (SOLD) THE HERITAGE Sponsor will have larger sign on green on Hole #16 with name, logo, etc. identifying them as the Longest Made Putt Sponsor.
- Hazard Sponsor (5) - $300: Sponsor’s sign with name, logo, etc. will be placed prominently by one of 5 water hazards (holes #1, #10, #12, #17, & #18) on the course. Sponsor may select their hole(s).
- Premium Hole Sponsor (5) - $750: On one hole, Sponsor will have Hole Sponsor sign, special tee marker sign, name/logo on the flag on that hole, and a banner behind the green with name/logo. Sponsor may pick which hole is desired.
- Hole Sponsor (Unlimited) - $250: sponsor name on sign on tee box.
- Sponsorship Alternate Amount: if one of our standard forms isn’t right for you.
If you have other questions about the tournament please contact Larry Kain.