We collect the following information:
- Click-stream data
- HTTP protocol elements
In particular, the following information is recorded:
- IP address of site visitors
- Userid if the request was for a password protected document
- Date and time (hour, minute, second, zone) of the visit
- The URL of the page, image or script visited
- The status code our server sent back
- The number of bytes in the item delivered, not including headers
- The URL of the referer (the last place visited) if there is one
- The browser type used
This data will be used for the following purposes:
- Completion and support of the current activity.
- Web site and system administration.
- Research and development.
This data will be used only by ourselves and our technical agents. This data is collected because our Web server produces access logs containing this information for summarized reports.
Cookies are a technology which can be used to provide tailored information from a Web site. A cookie is an element of data that a Web site can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it. We make use of first party HTTP cookies for the purpose of managing current visitor sessions only. If you disable cookies, it will turn off some of the features of the website and affect your user experience. You may not be able to complete an order or access certain features of the site.